Thursday 9 August 2018

He was a football player when he sold garbage bags!

Graffite, who wears Wolfsburg Jersey from Bundesliga teams, has an interesting life story.

Grafite's success was scratched with his fingernails. The incredible success of the Brazilian centrifuge as a goal king in Wolfsburg and Bundesliga has passed through poverty, kidnapping, serious fights and racist attacks.

When he went to Bayern nets with his heel, he showed everyone how easy football could be played. However, the Word "easy" has never taken up as much space in Grafite's life as you think.

The truth is graffiti's football life is full of miracles. The Brazilian couldn't play professional football until the age of 22 because he had to financially support his family. "I had to buy a baby diaper for my little girl and football couldn't guarantee my future," graffiti said, "but people told me never to give up, especially my father. He's the one who's finally interested in my daughter's financial needs. So I ran after my dream."

In the meantime, the graffiti door went through the door and continued his work. "I was going home and selling garbage bags. I almost erased the idea of being a football player while doing this, but I learned that I shouldn't."Graffiti's determination would return. In 1999 he was transferred to the SE Matonense team in Sao Paulo. "My coach likened me to an old friend. He said his friend named graffiti was big, tall and black like me. When I saw you writing graffiti on my shirt, I realized how serious it was."

Although the Brazilian scored a lot in each club he went to, he changed teams for many years; the Korean team, where he had serious fights with Santa Cruz, Ferroviaria, Gremio, Goias, and his coach, Anyang cheetahs. "It was hard. We couldn't leave Korea because my wife was pregnant."

After returning to Brazil, graffiti's mother, who won the Libertadores Cup with Sao Paulo and the FIFA World clubs, took a heavy blow when she was kidnapped, but luckily her mother was released the next day. "Unfortunately, everything that is bad is becoming fashionable in Brazil, first businessmen, wives and children, and now football players."

Racist attacks. Argentine Defender Leanadro Desabato made racist accusations against Brazilians and TV cameras witnessed this incident. Graffiti filed a complaint with the police and Desaboto was jailed, but later (after graffiti reversed his complaint) the incident was over.

"At first, everyone was on my side, but towards the end, I saw that I had only my family and a few friends left."

It was time to leave everything behind. Graffite, after winning everything in Brazil, first transferred to Le Mans and then to Germany. In 54 games, a total of 41 times the network takeover Player Bayer was sure to be the champion after his goal?

"Every team that beats Bayern with four goals will smell the championship," graffiti says. "But I knew the match that would bring us the championship was the Borussia Dortmund match. We lost to Stuttgart 4-0 in the previous game, and our score was the same as Bayern. But we played well, and we won 3-0, and that's when I realized my team was going to make it."

Despite his success in Germany, graffiti remained silent in the international arena and wore the National uniform only in April 2005 against Guatemala (scored in a goal).

Brazil has at least 10 great players for each position," he says. "I was called to the two World Cup qualifying matches to be played against Paraguay and Argentina, but I was injured. I've done almost everything lately. I became the champion, I became the scorer, I broke a record and I was the best player in Germany. I don't know why they didn't choose me."

Meanwhile, Graffite, Bundesliga and the European League is looking for great jobs. "Our only goal is to win everything," says the Brazilian. "We have a team that can do it. We are never enough to be second to the Brazilians". He admits that this will be difficult, of course. But there's no such thing as easy for graffiti anyway.

30-year-old Santafor et Dzeko scored 54 goals with the partnership, Bundesliga has made them the most spectacular Duo in history.