Thursday 9 August 2018

The Pathetic Story Of Footballer Emmanuel Adebayor

A man who can't walk until he's four years old suddenly turns up when he sees his football coming to him. It may sound like a greenish tale, but this is the story of Emmanuel Adebayor.…

For the children of the Black continent, it's hope. There is even little money for the word "hope" for them, and football is the strongest of those words. In football matches, we usually coincide with the details of the announcer, ‘X African Player has brother x’. The fact that evra has 23 brothers and Alex song has 27 brothers is one of the most well-known examples of this. The goal of many Africans who had to sell watches in Turkey was to be able to take care of himself and his family first by playing football.

He was invited to try on the proposal of Sonko who played in Akhisar Municipality, and he saved his life on his way to Locomotive Moscow for the Oumar nasse 5.5 million euros, which was received for 80,000 euros. His cousin Ibrahim niasse on the other side of the coin was not as lucky as he was. Ibrahim was brought to Turkey by managers and he found the solution to amateur clubs. Still, at least 1926 as the first foreign player in the history of Fenerbahce as the Turkish sports was able to take its place. African footballers live on the agenda of the name of the recent statements made by Emmanuel Adebayor…

The life story of Adebayor, who started to announce his name in Monaco career, first went to Arsenal and then to Manchester City for 29 million euros, will bring a stone to many green films. In fact, let's put the name of Adebayor's story as follows: Adebayor's excruciating story…

"This boy will be football”

“Yes, it's an amazing story, but it's true,” says Adebayor. Adebayor, who was born 31 years ago in lome, the capital of Togo, was now a world-renowned player, but could not walk until he was 4 years old. The cefalakar mother, who tried every way to heal her child, wandered all over Africa to cure her son, but couldn't find a solution.

Finally, the family who found the remedy began to go to church every day. “My mother took me to various places in Africa, but we couldn't get results, I couldn't walk. On a Sunday when we went to church, I heard the kids playing ball outside. Then I saw the ball going in, and then I took my first steps in life.”

Emmanuel Adebayor's mother Alice knew that his son would be a football player on the first day. After that day, things did not progress in a different way and Adebayor was one of the most important names in the Football World.

But the pathetic part of Adebayor's story didn't end here.…

Adebayor, who made statements on Facebook account, was the voice of African footballers in the face of the problems he had with his family. Let's hear some of the story from Adebayor's mouth.;

“With the first money I made from football, I bought my parents a safe house, and when I won the prizes, I always called my mother and thanked her. I sent him a lot of money to start a business, and I let him use my name for the AD. I called my mother when she was my daughter, but she hung up on me. What more Can a child do for his mother?”

This is how we first opened the door to Adebayor's life story, winning millions of dollars a year and having fame and glory. His brothers are riveting the blow he took from his mother. Let us listen to the memories of his brothers and sisters from Adebayor.;

“My sister in Ghana bought a house worth $ 1 million 200 thousand, and I put her there. A few months later, when I went to visit him, I saw him renting the house to others. When I asked him to explain it to me, he blasphemed. I took foe's jersey at the 2002 World Cup, hid it in a safe place at Togo, but my brother found it and sold it. Barcelona vs Real Madrid I got Zidane's jersey after the game. I was so happy to have Zidane's jersey, but my brother sold it. When I was in Metz, I was earning 15,000 euros a month, and I saved my 3-month salary and got my mother a gift to thank her for what she had done so far. My route and two friends stole this gift and sold it for 800 euros.

In the face of this, my mother said they were young and that I should not be angry. I had a room where I kept my things at home, and every time he unlocked that room, he would pick up my stuff. Despite all that he did, I signed Rotimi up at the Football Academy in France, but he stole 21 cell phones from the 27-member team. I was a close friend of Jacques Sango, a Cameroon player, but he stole his son's Play Station. When I asked for an explanation, he said, “I left it in my bag.” When I was playing in Monaco, I bought shoes from everyone else, I wanted to distribute them to those in need in the country, but my rotimi stole them and sold them to the country's famous sports store.”

You probably didn't think it would be so pathetic when we took the title “adebayor's excruciating story.” His mother and brothers demanding constant money from Adebayor, even threatening Adebayor by pulling a knife, Togo thinking about the player's suicide, being attacked by gunfire when traveling to Angola with the Togo national team, are the side elements of Adebayor's pathetic story.